APICS Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP)
Why should I earn the CSCP?
Earning the APICS CSCP makes you a recognized expert in the supply chain field. This professional distinction sets you apart from your colleagues, proving your high level of knowledge and skills.
After earning your CSCP you will be able to:
■ Help your company reach its ideal supply chain state
■ Use data to link production, distribution, purchasing and service
■ Reduce waste in supply chains
■ Identify and classify supply chain risk and develop risk response plans
■ Improve communications throughout the supply chain
- Master the necessary tools to effectively manage global supply chain activities, including suppliers, plans, distributors and customers around the globe
- Acquire the skills you need to create consistency and fostercollaboration through best practices, common terminology and corporate communication
- Understand how to use ERP systems and other technologies to improve the entire supply chain process
- Maximize your organizations ERP investments by millions of dollars
- Increase your professional value and secure your future
Who should pursue the CSCP education and designation?
- Professionals seeking in-depth knowledge and understanding of their entire supply chain
- Employees hoping to boost productivity and collaboration
- Innovators promoting global supply chain management
- Managers working to affect lead time, inventory, productivity, and the bottom line.
- Employees trying to move forward in their careers
The CSCP learning system is divided into eight modules:
- Module 1: Supply Chains, Demand Management, and Forecasting
- Module 2: Global Supply Chain Networks
- Module 3: Sourcing Products and Services
- Module 4: Internal Operations and Inventory
- Module 5: Forward and Reverse Logistics
- Module 6: Supply Chain Relationships
- Module 7: Supply Chain Risk
- Module 8: Optimization, Sustainability, and Technology
This course helps attendees prepare for the APICS Certified Supply Chain Professional certification exam.
CSCP Exam is 150 questions – 3.5 hours to complete.