Since 1973, the CPIM program has educated more than 100,000 manufacturing professionals on essential terminology, concepts, and strategies related to demand management, procurement and supplier planning, material requirements planning, capacity requirements planning, sales and operations planning, master scheduling, performance measurements, supplier relationships, quality control, and continuous improvement.
Why you should earn the CPIM designation
- Increase your salary - on average designees see a 10% increase
- Improve your hiring potential by 65%
- Maximize ROI on systems and technologies
- Reduce your organization's costs
- Provide more value to your organization
- Understand how to increase customer satisfaction
- Build your credibility and set yourself apart from peers
A CPIM education can help you to:
- Increase your functional knowledge of production and inventory management.
- Improve efficiency across the processes of your organization’s supply chain.
- Streamline operations through accurate forecasting.
- Predict outcomes more accurately.
- Maximize customer satisfaction by delivering products and services Just-in-Time.
- Increase profitability by optimizing your organization’s inventory investment.
- Enhance your credibility among peers, employers, and customers.
Who should earn the CPIM designation?
A CPIM education is essential for professionals involved in:
- Production and inventory management
- Supply chain management
- Materials management
The CPIM module courses are the right place to start!