PROFESSIONAL DINNER MEETING - JANUARY 22, 2019
Topic: Organize or Agonize
- An overview of the knowledge worker revolution.
- Decision Making
- The “Productivity Pirates”
- The urgent – valued added matrix
- Why and how to plan the year, the month and the day.
- The four “D’s” of decision making
Upon completion of this presentation participants will:
- Plan, communicate & work more effectively with others.
- Learn to work from a clean desk.
- Reduce Crisis Management
- Delegate the right tasks to the right people.
- Learn the value of planning
- Feel less stressed
- Be more motivated
- Miss fewer details
Guest Speaker: Andrew Sherwood
Since 1983, Andrew Sherwood has been an Independent Associate of Priority Management Systems Canada, formerly Time:Text a global Canadian company Andrew has trained, mentored and assisted individuals across North America improve their performance & attain personal growth & success through a variety of Adult Educational Programs centered on Personal Effectiveness
Date: Tuesday, January 22, 2019
Location: Ramada Inn
817 Exeter Road, London, Ont.
Agenda: 5:30 pm – Registration
6:00 pm - Dinner
7:00 pm - Guest speaker: Andrew Sherwood
Cost: Students/Job Seekers: $20.00
Deadline to register for this event is Tuesday, January 15, 2019
For more information or to register for this meeting, please click on link firstname.lastname@example.org