Lean White Belt Certification Workshop - London Ontario
Presenter: Charanjit Singh Bawa
Charanjit (CJ) is a passionate, results-driven professional, an enthusiastic LEAN trainer, coach and a public speaker. He has 23 years of experience, trained over 4000 individuals, coached 120 improvement project teams and supported 30 different organizations from different sectors. He has applied LEAN principles in manufacturing, service, public service and healthcare sector. He is a certified ADKAR Change management professional from Prosci, LEAN Six Sigma Black Belt from ASQ and a Project management professional from PMI. He believes that “people are limitless” if engaged in a positive manner and can-do wonders.
Goal- Train team members to-
- Find waste in their processes,
- Understand Basics of Lean,
- Make daily process improvements &
- Be able to support large process improvement or “Kaizen” events.
Pre-work – Trainees to bring a process from their existing job. These processes will be used for experiential learning during the training.
Details of training-
- Overview and History of Lean
- Culture, Purpose, People and Process
- Lean Principles, Philosophy and Tools
- Lean 8 Waste in Supply Chain and Exercise
- Complete a group exercise for selected Supply Chain processes-
- Voice of Customer, Business and People in the Process,
- Process Mapping,
- Lean 8 Waste,
- Basic root cause analysis and
- Find solutions.
- QCDMS Consultant’s Embedding Culture of Lean model , explanation
- Overview of Lean Tools (Process Understanding, Problem Solving, Process Standardization and Data Collection)
- 7 QC Tools basics and use in Supply Chain
- Case Studies from Supply Chain
Start Date: Wednesday,, June 6, 2018
7:00 am - Registration
7:30 am - Continental Breakfast
8:00 am - 12:00 Noon Workshop
Cost: $175/person (continental breakfast included)
Location: Days Inn, 1100 Wellington Road, London, Ontarioo
Registration Deadline: Tuesday, May 29, 2018
Register for the Lean Workshop at email@example.com or 519-681-8408